Feb. 19, 2013 Klondex Mines Ltd. TSX: KDX or OTCQX: KLNDF $1.25
High-Grade Nevada Gold Mine Transformed the Past 8 Months
by New CEO, Team, Plan & Funding; Now Targeting Initial Gold
Production by Year-End with a Team That Has Done it Before
Why Klondex? – Why Now? KDX has been transformed over 8 months by a new Board & management. Key issues have been addressed, a realistic plan and budget confirmed, $30M in funding raised, impressive exploration results continue, & management is executing on its goals to reach initial bulk sampling. The “New Klondex” story is not yet well known, but the company is working to change that.
- CEO led Midas mine (Newmont) & Hollister mine from start-up to production of
over 80k gold oz/year
- Clear plan for continued development & initial production at Fire Creek by end of 2013
- Capital in place to fund 2013 program
- Clear goals: new resource, drilling, vent raise, water management, milling agreement, board additions, bulk sampling
- Recent exploration has shown high grades, Main Zone continuity and discovered new West Zone
- Under-explored: meaningful exploration potential
- In heart of Nevada gold country; good geologic, regulatory & infrastructure environment
- Low-Cap-Ex path to initial production
- Significant valuation discount on EV/Resource basis
- “New Klondex” story not well known
About: Klondex Mines is a gold exploration & development company focused on its Fire Creek gold property in Nevada with a gold resource of 1.6M oz. indicated and 0.5M oz. inferred.
Klondex has developed an underground decline and workings to access mineralization for in-fill and exploration drilling as well as bulk sampling. Fire Creek is permitted for small scale, bulk sample gold production anticipated to commence by year-end 2013.
Recent Visible Gold Discovery at Fire Creek
Disclosure: The parent of CG Focus List, Catalyst Global LLC, is currently providing and has provided investor relations services to Klondex Mines Ltd. since 2007. Coverage of Klondex Mines by CG Focus List is completely independent of Catalyst Global’s IR activities and reflects the belief of several major investors that Klondex shares represent significant value at this time. Neither CG Focus List nor Catalyst Global have received compensation of any kind for the preparation and distribution of this Alert.
CG Focus List and/or its affiliates do have long positions in Klondex shares but per our trading policy we have not bought or sold shares in the last five trading days following today’s article and will not effect any transactions in Klondex stock for five days following the distribution of today’s article.